Completed On : 13/6/2022 | Sector :
Design, supply, install, test and commission electrical and associated services to new two storey medical mentre incorporating consulting rooms, treatment rooms, admin areas, patient zones, utility space and a shell-only pharmacy. The building is energy efficient, secure and built to high standards of workmanship with high quality materials.
The project involved the design, co-ordination, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the electrical services scheduled below:-
• Supply and installation of new MCCB switch panel served from new independently metered low voltage supply connected to the local electrical distribution network.
• New sub mains distribution, containment systems, earthing & bonding.
• Lightning and surge protection systems.
• Lighting, emergency and external lighting with automatic control systems for occupancy detection and daylight dimming.
• Fire detection, alarm and life safety systems.
• Power and services associated with vertical transport system.
• Facilities for the disabled.
• EV charging points.
• Photovoltaic system.
• Cat 6 structured voice / data systems and fibre backbone cabling.
• Security and access control systems.
• Closed circuit CCTV surveillance system.
• Utility Power systems including connections to all FF&E equipment.
• Testing, commission, labelling, certification and provision of operations and maintenance manuals.
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked collaboratively with the Principle Contractor, Clients representatives, other contractors and our supply chain to successfully deliver this prestigious project.