Completed On : 24/3/2021 | Sector :
Refurbishment of the existing main entrance and hospital street at Good Hope Hospital, Sutton Coldfield, to provide improved staff and patient facilities comprising W.C facilities, coffee shop, servery, meet and greet and circulation and hospital street.
The works comprised of the design, supply, installation, test and commissioning of the electrical and associated services installation scheduled below -
- New lighting and emergency lighting with LED fittings and automatic control systems for occupancy detection where required.
- Cat 6 structured voice / data systems.
- Access control systems.
- Fire detection and alarm system modifications.
- Closed circuit CCTV surveillance system.
- Utility & mechanical power supplies.
- Testing, commission, labelling, certification and provision of operations and maintenance manuals.
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked collaboratively with the Principle Contractor, Clients representatives, other contractors and our supply chain to successfully deliver this project within very limited timescales.