Completed On : 17/6/2021 | Sector :
New multi-million pound children’s A&E, including a dedicated paediatric ambulance entrance, drop off area, treatment, quiet rooms, wellbeing room, reception / waiting area in a single-storey expansion at the front of the site by Rectory Road.
Services include small power, lighting (internal, external & emergency) UPS / IPS, nurse call, access control, panic alarm, CCTV, fire alarm, lightning protection.
- Supply and installation of new MCCB switch panel served from existing low voltage distribution network
- Lightning and surge protection systems
- New sub mains distribution, containment systems, earthing & bonding
- Supply, installation test and commissioning of UPS [un-interruptible power supply], special location earth reference bars and IPS [isolated power supplies]
- Lighting, emergency and external lighting with automatic control systems for occupancy detection and daylight dimming
- Utility power and mechanical power systems
- Cat 6 structured voice / data systems and fibre backbone cabling
- Fire detection, alarm and life safety systems
- Nurse, patient, staff call & bedhead trunking systems
- Security, access control and intercom systems
- Closed circuit CCTV surveillance system
- Audio frequency induction loop system
- Public address system
- Testing, commission, labelling, certification and provision of operations and maintenance manuals
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked collaboratively with Principle Contractor, Clients representatives, other contractors and our supply chain to successfully deliver this prestigious local project in an exceptionally short timescale.