Completed On : 12/5/2021 | Sector :
The extension of the existing British Judo Associations Centre of Excellence facility at the Jerome K Jerome (WA) building at the University of Wolverhampton’s Walsall Campus. To provide new male, female, W.C. shower, changing, consultation and treatment rooms.
The works comprised of the design, supply, installation, test and commissioning of the electrical and associated services installation scheduled below -
- New sub mains distribution, containment systems, earthing & bonding.
- Lighting and external lighting with automatic control systems for occupancy detection and emergency lighting with LED emergency fittings able to communicate status via a wireless mesh network to a remote gateway, which controls all emergency testing and reporting automatically.
- Cat 6 structured voice / data systems.
- Security and access control systems.
- Closed circuit CCTV surveillance.
- Utility & mechanical power supplies.
- Testing, commission, labelling, certification and provision of operations and maintenance manuals.
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked collaboratively with the Principle Contractor, Clients representatives, other contractors and our supply chain to successfully deliver this project.