Completed On : 11/12/2020 | Sector :
Refurbishment of single and two storey science block including laboratories, ICT business studies, preparation, social space, circulation, common, office and meeting rooms.
The project involved the co-ordination, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the electrical services scheduled below:-
- Supply and installation of replacement MCCB switch panel served from existing sub mains distribution network
- New sub mains distribution, containment systems, earthing & bonding
- Lightning and surge protection systems
- Lighting, emergency and external lighting with automatic control systems for occupancy detection and daylight dimming
- Fire detection, alarm and life safety systems
- Facilities for the disabled
- Cat 6 structured voice / data systems and fibre backbone cabling
- Security and access control systems
- Closed circuit CCTV surveillance system
- Utility power systems including connections to all FF&E equipment
- Testing, commission, labelling, certification and provision of operations and maintenance manuals
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked collaboratively with the Mechanical Contractor, Principle Contractor, Clients representatives, other contractors and our supply chain to successfully deliver this prestigious local project.