Completed On : 10/7/2020 | Sector :
Refurbishment of an existing Oncology Radiography Physics Department Bunker 2 to house a replacement Linear Accelerator.
The new electrical low voltage installation and associated services was successfully completed on time, over three phases, with the project area located in the middle of a live hospital environment, during the height of the 2020 COVID19 Pandemic.
- Isolation, disconnection and stripping out works in association with the proposed refurbishment works.
- New mains distribution system including sub mains.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of containment systems, final distribution boards, lighting, emergency lighting, utility power systems.
- Supply and installation of special location earth reference bars, insulation monitoring systems.
- Fire alarm System installation and modifications.
- Attendance on the Linear Accelerator specialist (Elekta) inc final commissioning.
- Data network systems.
- Closed circuit CCTV system.
- Utility power to laser alignment units.
- Security system.
- Intercom & audio system.
- Provision of emergency control circuits and visual radiation.
- Electrical attendance on mechanical services e.g. plant, medical gases and fire dampers.
- All electrical and associated works tested, commissioned and results provided along with operating and maintenance details.