Completed On : 21/8/2020 | Sector :
Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the electrical and associated services to a new 3 storey careers centre. The careers centre, constructed adjacent to the existent school, consists of classrooms, a drop-in careers centre, interview rooms, offices and toilets.
- LV Sub mains distribution system.
- Lightning protection & TVSS systems.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of containment systems, final distribution boards, lighting, emergency lighting, small power systems.
- External lighting building mounted and within access walkways.
- Intruder alarm and closed circuit CCTV surveillance system.
- Nurse/patient call systems and induction loop.
- A/V system with interactive graphic display boards.
- Disabled refuge and WC alarm systems.
- Structured cabling data network installation.
- Door access control and intercom systems.
- Fire detection and alarm system.
- All electrical and associated works tested, commissioned and results provided along with operating and maintenance details.