Completed On : 8/8/2019 | Sector :
Tiverton Road Baths, Tiverton Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham a building recently acquired by the University of Birmingham to provide additional facilities for the Sports department.
Interesting conversion of a swimming baths into a new gym facility, with works included removal of existing changing cubicles, infilling of large and small swimming pools and creation of new gymnasiums, shower & changing rooms, function fitness suites and general refurbishment.
The project involved the co-ordination, supply, installation, test and commissioning of electrical and associated services scheduled below:-
- New Sub Mains Distribution & Containment Systems, Earthing & Bonding
- Utility Small Power installation, small power for fitness equipment
- Lighting, emergency and external lighting and control systems
- Cat 6 structured Voice / Data network system
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Security and Access Control Systems
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Closed Circuit CCTV Surveillance System.
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked collaboratively with the Principle Contractor, Clients representatives, other contractors and our supply chain to successfully deliver this project.