Completed On : 31/5/2019 | Sector :
Project Summary -
R.D. Jukes acted as principle contractor on this scheme, responsible for site set up, management, health and safety, electrical, specialist, civils and builder's works, which entailed the provision of new Essential/Non-Essential LV switchgear and the electrical infrastructure upgrade to the Trust Headquarters and Pharmacy Building.
The project incorporated the following works -
- Replacement of 2 No existing Main LV Switchboards.
- Modification of the Generator LV Switchboard to incorporate load bank and temporary generator connection facility.
- Modifications to existing LV diesel driven standby generator controls and monitoring and integration with new LV Switchgear including installation of new control and signal cables.
- Sub Mains Distribution cable and main earthing modifications.
- Relocation & reconnection of Power Factor Correction units.
- Installation of new Lighting, emergency lighting & Small Power.
- Strip out, removal and disposal of LV distribution equipment decommissioned under these works
- Sub Mains Distribution upgrade works including replacement main LV distribution panels and Sub Distribution Boards to Trust Headquarters building and Pharmacy Department.
- All electrical and associated works tested, commissioned and results provided along with operating and maintenance details.
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked as Principle Contractor, collaboratively with the Electrical Designer, Client and our supply chain to successfully deliver this project.