Completed On : 3/4/2020 | Sector :
Project Summary -
New medical facility for day patients who require minor operations and procedures with provision also made within the scheme for a mobile MRI scanner.
The building itself is single storey with a plant room at roof level and extends to approximately 1353 sqm. Internally, it includes a waiting area, consultation rooms, operating theatre and recovery bays.
The project incorporated the following works -
- New Essential and Non Essential Main LV switchboard, including sub mains distribution system.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of a 350kVA standby generator and UPS with external bypass facility.
- Design, supply, installation, test and commissioning of electrical systems to clients schedule.
- Supply and installation of special locaiton earth reference bars, insulation monitoring systems [IPS] within the operating theatre and stage 1 recovery area.
- Lightning Protection system.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of containment systems, final distribution boards, lighting, emergency lighting, small power systems.
- External Lighting building mounted and within the car park.
- Closed Circuit CCTV System.
- Nurse/Patient Call systems and induction loop.
- Data Network installation.
- Door Access control and intercom systems.
- Fire Alarm System.
- All electrical and associated works tested, commissioned and results provided along with operating and maintenance details.
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked collaboratively with the Principle Contractor, Clients representatives and our supply chain to successfully deliver this project.