Completed On : 16/1/2019 | Sector :
Project Summary -
R.D. Jukes provided the electrical and associated services installations involved with the construction of a new mezzanine two storey office and workshop to Worcester Bosch manufacturing facility.
The building was fitted out to provide offices, open plan offices, meeting rooms and archive storage at basement level. Our electrical works included, Sub mains distribution, small power, lighting complete with automatic lighting controls to achieve presence and daylight dimming, Emergency lighting system including an addressable automatic testing system, external lighting, fire alarm, access control, Cat 6 structured and fibre backbone cabling, complete systems to comply with Approved Document M, Utility Power systems including connections to all FF&E equipment, lightning protection and surge suppression systems
The project involved the design, co-ordination, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the electrical services scheduled below -
- Installation of new MCCB switch panel served from existing buildings main LV switchpanel located within existing rooftop plant room.
- Installation of metered final MCB lighting and power distribution boards located within electrical riser within new extension.
- Complete 400V distribution installation including main switchboards, sub distribution boards, busbar trunking and associated cabling systems.
- Final circuitry distribution equipment and associated cabling installations.
- General lighting c/w automatic lighting controls to achieve presence and daylight dimming.Emergency lighting system including an addressable automatic testing system.
- Provision of new external lighting to full perimeter of new build, including maintenance routes on roof, and front and rear main entrances.
- Fire alarm and life safety systems including provisions of alarm receiving connection.Access control systems.
- Cat 6 structured, including internal copper and fibre backbone cabling.
- Installation of complete systems to comply with Approved Document M i.e. accessible WC alarm system.
- Utility Power systems including connections to all FF&E equipment.Provision of lightning protection and surge suppression systems.
- Containment infrasructure installations throughout.
- Test, Commissioning and provision of Operations and Maintenance Manuals.