Completed On : 20/12/2018 | Sector :
Project Summary -
R.D. Jukes provided the electrical and associated services installations involved with the construction of a new steel framed, two storey classroom facility to the Saint John Fisher Roman Catholic School, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
The building was fitted out to provide new teaching facilities. Our electrical works included, Sub mains distribution, small power, lighting complete with automatic controls to achieve presence detection and daylight dimming, Emergency lighting system, external lighting, fire alarm, access control, Cat 6 structured and fibre backbone cabling, complete systems to comply with Approved Document M, Utility Power systems including connections to all FF&E equipment, lightning protection and surge suppression systems.
The project involved the design, co-ordination, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the electrical services scheduled below -
- Supply and Installation of new MCCB switch panel served from existing buildings main LV switchpanel.
- Installation of metered final MCB lighting and power distribution boards located within electrical risers within new extension.
- Final circuitry distribution equipment and associated cabling installations.
- General lighting c/w automatic lighting controls to achieve presence detection and daylight dimming.
- Emergency lighting system.
- Provision of new external lighting
- Fire alarm and life safety systems.
- Access control systems.
- Cat 6 structured, including internal copper and fibre backbone cabling.
- Installation of complete systems to comply with Approved Document M i.e. accessible WC alarm system.
- Utility Power systems including connections to all FF&E equipment.
- Provision of lightning protection and surge suppression systems.
- Containment Infrastructure.
- Test, commissioning and provision of Operations and Maintenance Manuals.