Completed On : 24/11/2017 | Sector :
Electrical and associated services installation to a new Medical Education Centre at Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust. The existing building has been modernised and extended to increase the number of lecture theatres, reconfiguring the existing layout to provide additional clinical skill labs.
The project incorporated the following works -
- Stripping out, diversion and modification of existing Services.
- Sub Mains Distribution & Earthing.
- Lighting including emergency lighting.
- Small Power.
- Fire, intruder alarm and CCTV modifications.
- Nurse Call modifications.
- Lightning Protection.
- Access Control modifications.
- Voice/Data installation.
- Test, commissioning and certification of the above services.