Completed On : 20/12/2013 | Sector :
Project Summary -
This project was completed with the aim of giving in-patients a place to relax and spend quality time with family in an outdoor space created within an internal courtyard in the hospital grounds. The scheme was particularly rewarding knowing that the space would give families a temporary but precious escape from a child’s hospital bedside.
The project incorporated the following works -
- Stripping Out and Modifications of Existing Services
- New Distribution and Switchgear to suit
- Small Power
- Lighting, including Emergency Lighting
- All Associated Containment
- All Electrical Works Tested and Results Recorded
All installed items meet the following standards -
- BS 7671:2008 (amendment 1:2011)
- BS EN 61439
- BS 5424 (Parts 2 & 3)
- BS 7430
R.D. Jukes & Co. Ltd. worked closely with the services Design Consultant and Principal Contractor to deliver this project for the Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.